SCHOOL OPENS ON WEDNESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2017
The safety tips relate to staying safe out and about, written by young people;
Tips for staying safe
- Stay in groups, but not in groups so large that you may actually feel intimidating to other people
- Avoid walking in lonely alleyways, darker areas or places you have heard are not particularly safe
- Do not carry around knives or other weapons for self-protection. If you feel intimidated, go to the police they are there to protect the public
- Make sure your friends are OK to get home safely when you’ve been out and about. Text each other when you get home to check you have all got home OK.
Statement from Wigan LA
- Dinner money is £11 and needs to be paid on a Monday
- School starts at 8.45am – if your child arrives after that time they will receive a late mark, you must also come into school with your child and sign a Record of Lateness form.
- Please use the paths around the car park at dropping off and collecting times – please do not allow your child to go across the car park or to wander in between the cars on the car park.
- The school day finishes at 3.15pm – please collect your child at 3.15pm prompt from their classroom door.